Zipper classification by material: nylon zipper, injection zipper, metal zipper
A. Nylon zipper, nylon zipper refers to the zipper whose teeth are fixed on the edge of the fabric tape by the process of forming and so on.
(1) W/O cord nylon zipper is a zipper whose chain teeth are formed by monofilament around a central core in a spiral shape and arranged on the edge of the cloth bag by sewing and fixing.
(2) coreless nylon zipper (W/cord nylon zipper) is a zipper with hollow spiral-shaped teeth formed by monofilament and fixed by sewing on the edge of the fabric belt.
(3) Double-boned zipper (L-tape nylon zipper) is a zipper with continuous U-shaped teeth formed by monofilament and fixed by sewing on the edge of the fabric tape.
(4) Invisible zipper is a zipper in which the teeth of the chain are formed by monofilament around the core in a spiral shape, sewn on the fabric tape to turn the fabric tape inside out, and after the slider is closed, the teeth of the chain are not visible from the front.
(5) Weave nylon zipper zipper formed by weaving yarn and monofilament at one time.
B. Injection zipper Derlin zipper
(1) polyformldehyde derlin zipper is a zipper in which the teeth of the chain are fixed to the fabric tape rib by injection molding process.
(2) Strengthened zipper, zipper with teeth made of nylon material fixed on the edge of the fabric tape by extrusion, molding and sewing. Resin zipper: gold (silver) tooth zipper, transparent zipper, semi-transparent zipper, animal light-emitting zipper, lei-emitting zipper, diamond zipper.
C. Metal zipper,zipper teeth are made of metal materials, including aluminum, copper (brass, bronze, antique copper, red copper, etc.), etc.